Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Little Catch-Up

Well, it's been a while. And a lot has happened, and yet it hasn't. The more things change the more they stay the same, right? There have been many things I've wanted to post about and haven't had the opportunity to do so. I wish I could say that I was horribly busy being artistically productive, but that would only be minimally true.
So rather than post about my wonderful family, my stubborn health, and everything else, I'm just going to post pictures with little to no explanation. Think of it as a visual diary, inspired by the wonderful blogs of Genie McChane (although nothing compares to hers).
Aaaannnnnnnd here we go...






























Onc of my favorite things, from one of my favorite places:

 Sissy:

 Self:
Recovery:






  Such a pretty boy:



Kevin Seconds:


Tater Famine:


 Dad:




 Momz:
 My Boyz:











 Downtown alleys
 Happy Birthday Brother



 LEAVES!








 Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............


 Isn't he handsome?


Until (a very soon) next time, ta-ta!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

<3'd it!! I miss you.

VJ said...

Holy Crap-ola, that was massive.