Monday, July 12, 2010

Things that have been catching my interest. . .

These are things of note to me that I either want or am constantly obsessed with or want to try.
So much to see/do, so little time!!!

I want:

Some pretty things to gaze at:





 I sometimes feel this way:


This is so whimsy & beautiful!!


and this my husband would see me wear & would ask, what on earth are you wearing??!? and that might be why I want it! haha.


For whatever reason I have always loved Native American chokers that aren't too over the top. I have a few already, but I love the understated beauty of this one. So simple:


& want to do:



and this

 and....

oh! and I have this wonderful window from the old shed at my grandparent's old property that my grandfather built himself and used as a workshop/sanctuary that I want to do this with:

No comments: