Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hope it was a Happy 4th fo you!

It was a pretty good holiday over all. We had family, friends, and relaxation...and of course food & fireworks!!
Here are a few things from my day:
My Patriotic Flowers:
My red-white-blue french vanilla/devil's food cupcakes
 



My spicy cucumbers.

And my new favorite salad: mango/pecan/goat cheese/poppyseed dressing.





And my new favorite salad: mango/pecan/goat cheese/poppyseed dressing.

AND to top it all off, my wonderful and inspiring sister-in-law was in town. While we had many a great moment over the weekend, she also gifted some homemade goods to my mother-in-law and I, including custom packaging:

Here is my mother-in-law with her handmade pin from Lorraine.

And here the clippity-dos she made for me!
So girly & fun!
Don't you wish you had a sister like her? I don't have to anymore, I've got her!
I hope that you all had a happy holiday weekend. Welcome back to work!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

My mouth is still burning from the spicy cucs... but it was so good it was worth it! Such a fun weekend. Love you sissy xo